FMBC is launching Phase 2 of its Return to In-Person Worship plan.
During this phase, weekly Registration is Required and open to all FMBC members and friends. We ask that all registrants looking to join us for In-Person Worship meet any 1 of the following criteria:
- Be FULLY vaccinated from the COVID-19 virus
- Have been medically diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus 14 or more days ago
- Be in a LOW-risk group with no pre-existing and/or underlying health conditions
- Be below 65-years of age
Please be mindful of the following:
- Once the predetermined occupancy number has been reached to allow us to worship safely while 6′ ft apart, the registration will be closed and no additional registrations accepted for that week.
- All individuals will enter through a 1-predetermined set of doors. Please be sure to watch for signage upon approaching the main sanctuary.
- Upon entry, all individuals will undergo a temperature check. Temperatures must be at normal or no greater than 100.4° to gain entry. Individuals with low-to-high grade temperatures will be respectfully asked not to enter for risk of COVID infection.
- Hand Sanitizing stations will be placed at all entrances and as you prepare to enter the sanctuary, we will ask that you sanitize your hands prior to entry.
- As you enter the sanctuary, you will be directed to designated seating based upon capacity limits and availability. Seating will start in the front and move to the back to ensure limited passing and contact with others is observed.
- While in Worship and inside the building, you will be required to maintain Face Coverings at all times. Only service participants will be allowed to remove face coverings during their time of contribution.