FMBC Family celebrates the service and legacy of Pastor Emeritus Edward J. & Lady Beverly Nettles Sr. for more than 30-years of incredible service
Join us on Saturday, June 25, 2022, for the Retirement Celebration Dinner from 4:00 – 7:00 pm and on Sunday, June 26, 2022, at the Freewill Missionary Baptist Church where the celebration will continue.
Tickets for the dinner may be purchased starting Monday, May 16, 2022, by texting the word RETIREMENT to the church phone number, (334) 262-2205, or by clicking here!
Join Us For the Official Pastoral Installation of Quentin Q. Byrd
In July of 2020, Freewill MBC received Pastor Quentin Q. Byrd as the 4th Senior Pastor of our ministry. While he has faithfully served with a great commitment since that time, the pandemic and his love and concern for the health, safety, and celebration of others caused a delay in our public affirmation of officially Installing him as our Senior Pastor.
Join us on Sunday, July 10, 2022, during our 11:00 worship service as we officially and fully welcome Pastor Byrd by Installing him as Freewill’s Senior Pastor. Your sharing in this moment will continue displaying to the world the Kingdom Building commitment we have in working together and fulfilling the assignment given to us by God.
Get Ready to be Equipped, Engaged, and Empowered
Welcome to Freewill Baptist Church, a place of Love and Transformation, in Montgomery, Alabama. Whether you are a member of the Freewill Family or one of our many Freewill Friends, we are so excited to have you worship with us. Here at Freewill, we believe that God is doing some incredible works within our ministry and yet we know that the “Best is still, Yet to Come“. No matter how you are joining us, in person, or online, we invite you to experience an encounter with God through our virtual services. Being a part of the Freewill family will truly transform your life.
Phase-3 Incremental Implementation Step 1:
- Congregants will no longer be required to Register.
- Congregants will no longer be required to have Temperature Checks upon entry into the building.
- Masks are REQUIRED while inside any of the FMBC buildings.
- As a means of good measure and cleanliness, hand sanitizing stations will remain in place but will no longer be required for use.
- Choir participation will continue to be limited.
- The Senior Center will resume full operation and activities. Limited transportation (pick-up/drop-0ff).
- On-campus Weddings and Funerals will resume in the month of April.
- Baptisms and Baby Dedication will resume in May.
These changes are only able to be done due to the increase in Vaccinations and decrease in widespread Virus Transmissions, Hospitalizations, and Deaths. FMBC will continue to heed the advice and guidance of the CDC and local medical professionals. If you have any questions and/or concerns, please feel free to call the church or email us at email@example.com