The Fall Semester of Small Groups is upon us and the groups offered will help meet the needs of Men, Women, Youth, Couples, Singles, and just the overall believer. If you need help with just about most things, FMBC is offering a group that is just for you!
Take a look at the Small Group directory to select the group that you feel is your best fit!! Fall Semester – September 13 – November 17, 2022.
Radical Praise Kids & Youth Ministry News
Get Ready to be Equipped, Engaged, and Empowered
Welcome to Freewill Missionary Baptist Church, a place of Love and Transformation, in Montgomery, Alabama. Whether you are a member of the Freewill Family or one of our many Freewill Friends, we are so excited to have you worship with us. Here at Freewill, we believe that God is doing some incredible works within our ministry and yet we know that the “Best is still, Yet to Come“. No matter how you are joining us, in person, or online, we invite you to experience an encounter with God through our virtual services. Being a part of the Freewill family will truly transform your life.
Phase-3 Incremental Implementation Step 1:
- Congregants will no longer be required to Register.
- Congregants will no longer be required to have Temperature Checks upon entry into the building.
- Masks are REQUIRED while inside any of the FMBC buildings.
- As a means of good measure and cleanliness, hand sanitizing stations will remain in place but will no longer be required for use.
- Choir participation will continue to be limited.
- The Senior Center will resume full operation and activities. Limited transportation (pick-up/drop-0ff).
- On-campus Weddings and Funerals will resume in the month of April.
- Baptisms and Baby Dedication will resume in May.
These changes are only able to be done due to the increase in Vaccinations and decrease in widespread Virus Transmissions, Hospitalizations, and Deaths. FMBC will continue to heed the advice and guidance of the CDC and local medical professionals. If you have any questions and/or concerns, please feel free to call the church or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org